Asqelio Intraocular Lens
Asqelio™ Intraocular Lens
Asqelio™ soft hydrophobic intraocular lenses are one-piece foldable posterior chamber, UV absorbing, optical implant lenses used for the replacement of the human crystalline lens in the visual correction of aphakia in adult patients.
Excellent Material Behavior & High Stability
- Due to the softness at this low glass transition temperature (Tg) at 11° C, Asqelio™ IOLs are easy to inject at room temperature and have excellent material behavior.
- The haptic is designed to not transmit any forces to the optic part of the lens. Hence, the optic part is free of any stress.
- Proprietary soft hydrophobic acrylic material for 2.2mm incision
- Sharp square edge manufacturing of the optic and haptics on both sides of the lens
- High quality material, unique design and material with less than 0.5% water content
- Not manufactured by injection molding process, no micro vacuoles
Best Vision Acuity and Contrast Sensitivity
- Asqelio aspheric IOLs with negative spherical aberration (SA) of -0.27µm
- High Abbe Number – a relatively high Abbe number of 50
- Less Chromatic Aberration – all colors are focused on to the same point
- Higher Contrast Sensitivity – high safety in low-contrast environments and clear sight in dim light
Option of Yellow IOL for Better Retina Protection
Yellow Asqelio™ IOLs provide an ultra-violet ray filtering function similar to a young natural crystalline lens in humans, filtering of high energy short wavelength light as well.
Recommended insertion instrument for Asqelio™ IOL
lioli™ IOL Delivery System (Models LIOLI-18, LIOLI-22 & LIOLI-24)